I have just discovered that Red Sea Safari's www.redseasafaris.com have stolen at least a dozen of my images and are using them in the promotion of their website.
Ironically, they devote a whole page on their website to elaborate on their 'Ethical Policy' - all very commendable, except it obviously stops short of theft. ![]()
When I contacted the owner, Avi Bernstein, he offered no apology; merely stating "I'll take them off" - without establishing which ones are mine
: so I presume my images might not be alone in not belonging to him. Perhaps others might like to check whether any of their work has found it's way onto the website? When I asked how he obtained them his response was "off the net" and hung up the phone.
I am writing to the websites hosting company detailing which of my images the site is using and demanding their removal.
I leave it to others to determine the true 'Ethical Policy' of Red Sea Safari's - and whether they choose to do business with them.
R

