Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hasselblad housing for sale in local shop

Started by Paul Kay ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Hasselblad housing for sale in local shop

2 posts
  1. I was in my local camera shop today (I've dealt wit them for 25 years) and they had dug out an old Hasselblad housing from their basement (caveat - apart from buying too much gear from them, and running the odd photoshop course for them I have no other connection!)! Its a large, stainless, double dome, later type housing in its box and with a motorised body inside and has obviously seen some use. Its such an oddity these days that I thought I'd post about it on wetpixel just in case anyone is after such an antique or is crazy enough to want to use one. If anyone is interested you can contact them via sales at cambrianphoto dot co dot uk. Its a big heavy brute.

  2. As it happens there is an Ikelite one currently on eBay !

    Nothing to do with me - just an observation ! :P

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.