Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Mystic Clownfish

Started by jeremypayne ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Mystic Clownfish

9 posts
  1. Hi ... if possible, I'd love to hear what technique/filter/process was used to create the effect in the winning "Mystic Clownfish" shot that won this week's contest.

     

    Thanks!

  2. Me too. :bye:

  3. Wow. All of those filter effects are pretty cool. How will I ever go back to the ones in ps3? :bye:

  4. That's like asking a magician how he does his tricks!!! Have to admit, I was curious also, I was very impressed. Scott ps. thanks for the link

  5. post-14523-1236894632.jpg

    Even when you know how it is done, it's not so easy to find the right picture. This one is the best I try so far, but not as good as the "Mystic Clownfish".

    Cheers

    Michael

  6. Even when you know how it is done, it's not so easy to find the right picture. This one is the best I try so far, but not as good as the "Mystic Clownfish".

    Cheers

    Michael

     

    I agree! It is a tricky filter to use.

     

    Here's one - albeit not an underwater shot ...

     

    3347615485_068fdae473.jpg

  7. Both you guys impressed me! Nice job Jeremy & Michael. :bye:

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.