Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Jigsaw Puzzle

Started by wagsy ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Jigsaw Puzzle

8 posts
  1. Hello there.

     

    Having lots of underwater pics sitting on my computer doing nothing, I decided to make a Electronic Jigsaw Puzzle for kids.

    Here is the link if you want to have a look at the demo.

     

    Electronic Jigsaw Puzzle

     

    Mac password = oring

    PC password = bubble

     

    Let me know what you think?

    Edited by wagsy
  2. Hello there.

     

    Having lots of underwater pics sitting on my computer doing nothing, I decided to make a Electronic Jigsaw Puzzle for kids.

    Here is the link if you want to have a look at the demo.

     

    Electronic Jigsaw Puzzle

     

    Mac password = oring

    PC password = bubble

     

    Let me know what you think?

    Cute; except I could not get the pieces to rotate with space bar / arrow keys

  3. Nice!!!

    Rotation works on my laptop just fine!

    I'll let my daughter try it out later.

    Thanks for posting Wagsy!

  4. Hi Loftus

    Are you on a MAC?

    I'll try it on some in the office today although it should work.

    You can turn off the rotate pieces if you like.

     

    Scubamoose, hope you daughter enjoys it.

    I'm building a few more marine themed programs then plan to get them into the schools over here.

  5. I love it, but somehow he humminbird looked weird, maybe I put it together wrong :bye:

     

    The rotation of the pieces via the spacebar and arrows worked fine for me, the mouse didn't. Oh yeah, that was on a Mac in case you needed to know :)

  6. Hey hi Drew....You like it hey...

    What, humminbird, I think you had better try again.

    Set the pieces around 8 x 8, gets abit tricky to do then.

     

    In the office now on the MACS, yep the wheel does not work, keypad does though.

    Had the same problem on another program.

    I'll see if i can come up with a different mouse listener for the MACS.

  7. I think its great. How did you do this? Its really cool.

  8. Hello Kitty

    Glad you liked it.

    I was using it on a Panasonic Electronic White Board the other day, it looked great.

     

    I made it with FLASH CS3.

    FLASH has come along way now with it's own built in programing language.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.