Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Macro Marine life video at Pt. Vicente California

Started by wolfeeldiver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Macro Marine life video at Pt. Vicente California

2 posts
  1. Just a short music video of marine life taken around Pt. Vicente, California CA, USA (thats near the Los Angeles area). Shot on a little sony HC7, and I used a Century Optics +2.5 Achromatic Closeup lens behind a flat port. The water was green and surgy. Now I think I'll work on rigging up a tripod. :bye:

     

    http://www.vimeo.com/3613888

    Edited by wolfeeldiver
  2. Hey you did pretty good considering the conditions.

    Gee with these HDV systems now days everyone can get good shots. :bye:

     

    I found sometimes with zoomed in macro to put the steady shot setting on hard.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.