Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

Kemp's ridley sea turtle nest emergence

Started by seagrant ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Kemp's ridley sea turtle nest emergence

1 posts
  1. I did this presentation as part of my graduation group project, for the Florida Master Naturalist Coastal Module - U of FL

     

    It was fun to find these "old" film photographs :vava: and scan them, plus use Keynote for the first time. But when I tried to post the presentation on the web it was quite jerky, so I turned it into a "movie" version.

     

    I also tried out Vimeo for the first time - for some of my classmates who might not have Quicktime installed. I'll try to post the Vimeo video below.

     

    Also if interested check out my post on it, I've also embedded a historic Kemp's ridley video of the "arribada", that used to occur before #s were decimated - scroll down to end of post for that YouTube video.

    Presentation on Kemps ridley hatchlings

     

    Hope you find it interesting! Best, Carol

    Edited by seagrant

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.