Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

I need the mother of all lens ports :-)

Started by bobjarman ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

I need the mother of all lens ports :-)

5 posts
  1. Totally off topic....my new wildlife lens has just arrived at my door :-)

     

    http://www.tanchung.com/canon/ef500mmf45xu.htm (Life size image)

     

     

    Think Ike can make me a port for it? Clap a couple of extension tube on and you got one helluva macro! :P:D :freak: ;)

  2. I wonder if you could put a Woody's diopter on the front of that. You need a nice, big ground glass bare dome.

  3. Just think of the strobe arms you'd need to use to get the strobes in close at the minimum focus distance, which is what, like 10-15 ft? ;)

  4. LOL , damn, I forgot about that......;)

  5. No problem -- just put a +6 dipoter on the end and focus on the virtual image!

     

    Or, do what I did and get a 10D. Made my 100-400 a 160-640! Just like magic ;)

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.