Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wanted: Stories About Mantas

Started by Scuba_SI ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted: Stories About Mantas

14 posts
  1. Dear Underwater Enthusiasts,

     

    I am currently creating a book about manta rays, especially for divers and underwater enthusiasts. Are you as fascinated as I am by these elegant, harmless marine creatures? Have you taken written any outstanding, impressive or special stories about manta rays?

    Then I would love to publish your articles in my book!

     

    Your interest should lie in having your favorite article and your name printed in a professional environment – as I cannot offer you any money as remuneration for your skills, effort or travel expenses. I'd like to keep all the money for myself, as writing you can do in your own home - I had all the travel expenses getting the photos. :drink:

     

    Does this sound interesting to you? Then contact me with samples of your scripts (1000 words minumum please)

     

    Thanks a million in advance to all enthusiastic divers for your support!

     

     

    Simon

     

    /sarcasm

  2. Will u at least pick up the charges for my excess baggage? I have a very heavy spiral notebook and pen.

  3. :drink: funny...
  4. Hell Simon your 'offer' here is more attractive than the original !

     

    Most of all I appreciate the honesty.

     

     

     

    Paul C

    Edited by PRC
  5. Hell Simon your 'offer' here is more attractive than the original !

    What? No :drink: ?

     

    :D

  6. What? No bomb.gif ?

     

    Nah - I think I am genuinely interested in this one - after all my pictures are crap and my spelling is not too good so a great combo is available here.....

     

    Anyhow I am planning to head toward Indonesia, Mike has a gun and Simon a fine dress so I don't want to upset them too early in the game.

     

    Paul C

     

    ( see I had to edit it for crap spelling - Not enough coffee ).

    Edited by PRC
  7. Nah - I think I am genuinely interested in this one - after all my pictures are crap and my spelling is not too good so a great combo is available here.....

     

    Anyhow I am planning to head toward Indonesia, Mike has a gun and Simon a fine dress so I don't want to upset them too early in the game.

     

    Paul C

     

    ( see I had to edit it for crap spelling - Not enough coffee ).

     

    That dress has been repossessed by original owner. And she looks much better in it than Simon does by a long shot. Simon just enjoys it more :drink:

    Edited by Drew
  8. Nice manta David- colour is about right from above what is the underside like ? (rusty probably if it's anything like the Opel I had) - maybe the guy in the other thread would be interested ?

     

    That dress has been repossessed by original owner. And she looks much better in it than Simon does by a long shot. Simon just enjoys it more smile.gif

     

    Face facts that is not going to be difficult.

     

    Anyhow there seems to be a lack of incriminating pictures from the Indo region recently - has the Simon and Mike roadshow been tamed now that there are managerial responsibilities to consider ?

     

    Paul C

    Edited by Drew
  9. There are still plenty, we're jut more selective of who can see them on facebook these days :drink:

  10. There are still plenty, we're jut more selective of who can see them on facebook these days :drink:

     

    I will write what you want if you give me a 8 x 10 glossy

     

    "Mantas are very very big except for the ones that are not as big. They swim in the ocean and are pretty to look at."

     

    Where's my photo?

  11. Simon must very happy his thread has been hijacked for pictures of him in a floral dress that he doesn't own.

  12. I will write what you want if you give me a 8 x 10 glossy

     

    "Mantas are very very big except for the ones that are not as big. They swim in the ocean and are pretty to look at."

     

    Where's my photo?

     

    Would you like it autographed? For such wonderful prose i think it merits an autographed copy. After all, you went to more effort that just asking for a photo :drink:

     

     

    Drew - That dress was 'owned' that night.

  13. Would you like it autographed? For such wonderful prose i think it merits an autographed copy. After all, you went to more effort that just asking for a photo :drink:

     

     

    My day is made..... :D

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.