Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Printing on Canvas

Started by jarhed ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Printing on Canvas

4 posts
  1. I am interested in printing one of my favorites on Canvas:

     

    448133004_7XLMK-L.jpg

     

    I would like it to be large, 24-36 inches. Having never done this, I am concerned that canvas will not do justice to fine detail or highlights.

     

    I would be grateful for comments on color, resolution, details and such on Canvas Prints and reccomendations for online printing companies.

     

    Many thanks!!!

    John

  2. Great photo, though have no idea about the printing question.

  3. I've printed 16x20 canvas "Gallery Wraps" from mpix.com, the detail was excellent, and the specular highights came out just fine. I was very happy with the result.

     

    Cheers, James.

  4. Don't know personally, but I have seen some really good canvas prints so it should be more than possible. Awesome image btw.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.