OK, I dive in Anilao for eight years now, but have never heard of any site called "secret bay" .
Is this the same site as "Mainit Muck" that is next to Mainit Point on the beach where the big hotel is still being built?
I think it could be the same site, except were we stayed they never referred to it as Mainit Point. But there is a MASSIVE hotel being built there, I wrote a summary of my first dive there in this article which includes a surface shot of the site: http://www.daveharasti.com/Phils09/article/index.html
I propose it's renamed to 'Cephalopod Bay' given that I saw 10 different species there in 5 days. 
I have been diving this site for 4 years, and based upon the number of dive boats that are there in the afternoons, there is absolutely NO secret about it, at least anymore.

I must have been lucky! I've dived it twice a day for 5 days straight last week and didn't see another boat the entire time! So it was still secret last week.... 
Leslie - Thanks for the Synchiropus kuiteri ID, I just found a shot of a juvenile in Kuiter's World Atlas of Fish and it's identical.
Drew - Fish 2 has been stumped. I couldn't see any dorsal fin what so ever, I'll see if Rudie Kuiter recognises it.
thanks,
Dave