Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Having the following problems with profile setup.

Started by Aqua_soul ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Having the following problems with profile setup.

4 posts
  1. I have deleted the old images for my avatar and personal photo and uploaded new ones, but the site keep on displaying the old.

     

    I have tryind to cantact the wetpixel team, but when i submit the mail, it tells me i don't have the rights to do so?

     

    Please help.

  2. [quote name='Aqua_soul'

    I have tryind to cantact the wetpixel team, but when i submit the mail, it tells me i don't have the rights to do so?

     

    I have forwarded your message to Giles

    hope it works out.

  3. Thanks seven1970

  4. The new images may actually be there but the old ones are still showing up because they are in your web browser's cache.

     

    Cheers

    James

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.