Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Juvenile filefish from Lembeh

Started by scubamarli ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Juvenile filefish from Lembeh

3 posts
  1. I'm coming up empty on this one. Perhaps juvenile Strapweed, or Bristletail, but the spotty stripes don't seem to add up. Anyone know what this is? About 2 or 3 inches long. ..and yes, it's pooing. Sorry.

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

    post-1116-1238296363.jpg

    Edited by scubamarli
  2. In my online travels today, I found an answer: juvenile Strapweed filefish.

     

    Feel like I'm talking to myself. Nothing new. :turtle:

    Cheers,

    Marli

  3. Nice looking filefish. I can see the resemblance to the adult.

     

    Fish pooing eh! Was it making a comment or did you frighten it? :P

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.