Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal S2 housing

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal S2 housing

2 posts
  1. My friend, Steve Warren of Ocean Optics in London, sent me an email yesterday saying that they have just got Subal's new S2 housing and were very impressed with it. No surprise, since Subal make great housings and Ocean Optics are a dealer!

     

    Anyway I'm in Cayman. So can't do a web trawl for a picture of it. But Steve is taking the housing to the Maldives today and I will pester him to post some of the results online when he is back.

     

    Alex

  2. And SUBAL has no product photos until today... YIKES! Their webmaster or should I better say web-bastard is really lazy... ;)

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.