We completely sold out of Issue #5 of Wetpixel Quarterly
Started by Nakedwithoutcamera ·
4Posts
4Replies
Read-only discussion
We completely sold out of Issue #5 of Wetpixel Quarterly
4 posts
And we sold lots of subscriptions, boxed sets of the first year, and single copies. Best of all, we made a lot of divers aware of us who had never heard of this awesome resource for photo & video.
Thanks to Michaela for being such fun person to work for and to my fellow volunteers at the booth for all the good conversation and friendship. I'll definitely help out next year.
That's awesome! Congrats you guys. It certainly makes the hard work seem worth it after that.
Cheers
Todd
Great news. And I am not just saying that with my Wetpixel hat on! I believe that it is important for the underwater photography community in general to have a magazine like Wetpixel Quarterly - and to survive, like any magazine, it needs to be financially viable. So excellent news.