Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Now this is funny! (at least I think so)

Started by bobjarman ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Now this is funny! (at least I think so)

2 posts
  1. On the lighter side of things, a bunch of people sitting around the other day, we got to talking about diving. Lots of non divers present. The subject of weight and BCD and bouyancy came up and a non diver asked me the following question:

     

    "If you have a bad case of gas, do you need more weight to dive?"

     

    ;):P:D

     

    Took me 10 minutes to regain my composure and I never did come up with a good answer.

     

    I think a new bumper sticker is in order. "Forget the BCD, eat more beans" :-Þ

  2. This reminds me of a thread on the ba_diving yahoo group that started when someone asked about the differences in thermal insulation of various gases in drysuits: why carry an argon bottle. The thread somehow degenerated into a discussion of the effects of methane or "butox" in the suit.

     

    Found it!

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ba_diving/message/6207

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.