Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica Extensions & Focus Gears

Started by jswensva ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica Extensions & Focus Gears

4 posts
  1. I recently picked up an 8" dome port, some extension rings, and focus/zoom gear. There are some that I don't need so figured I'd list them. Shipping within US via USPS Priority included. Open to offers:

     

    1. Extension 18458 for Nikon 105 w 2x teleconverter $110

    2. Extension 18454 for 200mm $140

    3. Zoom gear 18690 for 17-35mm $50

    4. Zoom gear 19694 for 18-35mm $50

     

    Paypal is fine. Respond here or email jason(at)intothesea.net

     

    Thanks, Jason

  2. Hi Jason,

     

    Do you still have the Extension 18458 for Nikon 105 w 2x teleconverter for sale?

     

    I am in California, I have PayPal.

     

    I look forward to hearing from you,

     

    Regards,

     

    Rich

     

     

     

     

    I recently picked up an 8" dome port, some extension rings, and focus/zoom gear. There are some that I don't need so figured I'd list them. Shipping within US via USPS Priority included. Open to offers:

     

    1. Extension 18458 for Nikon 105 w 2x teleconverter $110

    2. Extension 18454 for 200mm $140

    3. Zoom gear 18690 for 17-35mm $50

    4. Zoom gear 19694 for 18-35mm $50

     

    Paypal is fine. Respond here or email jason(at)intothesea.net

     

    Thanks, Jason

  3. Updated below. 18458 has been sold. Other items still available.

     

    I recently picked up an 8" dome port, some extension rings, and focus/zoom gear. There are some that I don't need so figured I'd list them. Shipping within US via USPS Priority included. Open to offers:

     

    1. Extension 18458 for Nikon 105 w 2x teleconverter $110

    2. Extension 18454 for 200mm $140

    3. Zoom gear 18690 for 17-35mm $50

    4. Zoom gear 19694 for 18-35mm $50

     

    Paypal is fine. Respond here or email jason(at)intothesea.net

     

    Thanks, Jason

  4. I love to buy the 18454 extension if still available.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.