Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Fun In Underwater Equipment

Started by Aqua_soul ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Fun In Underwater Equipment

4 posts
  1. Hi, people who has bought from them in the past, where you happy with their service?

     

    Thanks

  2. Yes, Very. Sometimes takes a while to get a reply, but he is very helpful, especial with customs forms :turtle:

  3. I have had a wonderful experience with Fun-In. They have shipped to me in BKK 4 different times, all without issue. I agree with Simon, can take a while for a reply on email, but it all eventually works out great.

     

    Good luck!

  4. Agree with all that was said. I've had great experiences using them.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.