Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Macro Lens Help!!!!

Started by ngsway ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Macro Lens Help!!!!

2 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

     

    I've just started Underwater Digital Photography. However, one of my frustration is, my camera, Sony P-10 can only do macro from 10cm. Attached is one of the macro photo taken. Notice that it is out of focus....

     

    I understand by adding a Macro lens, I can have better magnification plus shorter focal length, is it true?

     

    Any suggestion for the type of macro lens and also which brand?

  2. Ooops, couldn't seem to upload the photo..... Wonder why?

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.