I recently bought an Olympus C-150 camera. For all apparent purposes, this appears identical to the C-2 (bar minor cosmetic differences) and I've been told the dimensions are the same. I wan't to house this camera, but Olympus only makes a housing for the C-2. Has anyone either (a) housed this camera; or (B) knows whether it will fit in the PT-011 case?
Thanks in advance,
Brad
Looks to me like they are different enough to preclude sharing a housing. Look at where the lens is located on the two . . .
Mike
Bummer - thanks very much for that
So the only other option is a custom housing?
Well, that's one option. However, you might also check into an Ewa-Marine "bag" housing for it. There is likely one that will fit and it shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. That might be a viable option until you figure out how much a custom housing will cost -- it's possible that it would be cheaper to buy a newer Olympus point and shoot camera with a PT-series housing than it would be to custom-house the one you have . . .
Mike
Ahh.. good point, I've seen them before... are they reliable?