Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Finding the Anaconda

Started by cdimitrius ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Finding the Anaconda

7 posts
  1. A video I made while in the Brazilian Pantanal searching for the Anaconda!

     

    I hope you like it!

     

    http://www.vimeo.com/4065407 or take a look at www.cristiandimitrius.blogspot.com for more info,

     

    Best

     

    Cristian Dimitrius

  2. I enjoyed that, thanks for sharing.

  3. Cool video. How cold was the Pantanal?

  4. Very cool. Still gave me the chills looking at that snake.

  5. Great footage!

    Alligators, huge snakes - seem's like a nice place :)

  6. Cool video. How cold was the Pantanal?

    Thank you!! The water temperature was about 80ºF (26,5ºC) and the air 90ºF (32ºC)...really warm!!!!

    cheers

  7. That's good that it's so warm. I'm hoping to head down to Brazil or Bolivia to shoot the Boto at the end of the year. Maybe an anaconda will be on the menu. :)

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.