Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

My Ds125 is back and working perfectly!!!!!

Started by bobjarman ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

My Ds125 is back and working perfectly!!!!!

4 posts
  1. Since I seemed to be the one who started the long thread about the sensor issue on the Ikelite ds125 strobe I thought it would be appropritate to tell you all the result of the experience.

     

    I sent the strobe and sensor on to Ikelite about a month ago.

     

    I had personal calls from two different people at Ikelite to discuss the problem including the head of engineering.

     

    During the investigation and repair, I got no fewer that 3 personal emails from Ike with status reports.

     

    The strobe was returned to me last week, and I got a chance to test it out this weekend. (albiet on land) :)

     

    I am happy to report it is working perfectly now, and that just as I had thought, the service by the folks at Ikelite was superb. This is the first time I have ever had a problem with a piece of ikelite equipment, and I am pleased that everything I had heard about the service levels is true.

     

    Thanks Ike and everyone else at Ikelite for continuing the service that just simply kicks butt!!!!:)

  2. Ditto, I received my DS-125 strobe and sensor last week. I also had a spare battery pack flood and they replaced the entire strobe and battery pack. This kind of service is why I chose Ikelite over Sea & Sea.

     

    I've tried out the strobe around the house and everything seems to work great! Cozumel next month to know for sure.

     

    Karl

  3. I just wish they would ship some to the UK so that I can buy one.

     

    You guys in the US don't know how lucky you are.

     

    Mark :)

  4. I agree with Mark and if they ship it to the UK, please make a jump to the rest of Europe.

     

    Mike.

     

    [Edited on 20-5-2002 by Decomike]

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.