Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

T3

Started by Cybergoldfish ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

T3

3 posts
  1. Just watched T3 - Better than all the JB 007 films combined, and kicks Matrix II's ass ;)

  2. We are going to get along just fine!

  3. The only thing I can say is that T3 is my favorite of the T movies.

    Matrix II, I think we can't say anything about it yet since we haven't seen the ending. I think M II is not even a movie. It should be bundeled with the 3rd part.

     

    Vlad

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.