Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Setting TIFF defaults in CS4

Started by scubamarli ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Setting TIFF defaults in CS4

3 posts
  1. I have not been able to get CS4 to remember to save my TIFF files in PC byte order as a default, and can't find anywhere in preferences to do so. CS3 remembered the last save as a default. Anyone know how to do this.? It's a PITA to have to tell it every time. (It is defaulting to MAC byte order). Please do not suggest that I buy a MAC computer. :)

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

  2. I have not been able to get CS4 to remember to save my TIFF files in PC byte order as a default, and can't find anywhere in preferences to do so. CS3 remembered the last save as a default. Anyone know how to do this.? It's a PITA to have to tell it every time. (It is defaulting to MAC byte order). Please do not suggest that I buy a MAC computer. :)

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

    I've never touched that setting ... and I use PCs. I'm not sure it makes a difference.

     

    Does your agency require PC byte-order?

  3. Yes they do; it is included in their specs.

    I never had the issue before upgrading to CS4. When serching for an answer online, I found Mac users complaining of the opposite. Weird.

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.