Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

color correct video using CS4 extended

Started by 1954 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

color correct video using CS4 extended

2 posts
  1. Please help the senile old man....

     

    I have color corrected video clips using CS4 dozens of times, but cannot figure out how I did this. I remember it is not intuitive, but seem to be able to only correct single frames.

     

    Please remind me how to apply an image correction to the entire video clip.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Old guy.......

  2. Which program in CS4 are you using, old guy?

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.