Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Lense & Computer Bagpack!

Started by Andi Voeltz ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Lense & Computer Bagpack!

3 posts
  1. ...but not underwater :-) But Lars and I decided to pick this bag when

    getting around. Please note the fancy Laptop compartment, which made

    us buy this bag for our new Canon 10D baby :-)

     

    http://www.tamrac.com/5259.htm

  2. but I already have 6 camera bags, including two backpacks ;) my wife would kill me if I brought home another one ...

    still, this is pretty cool especially when the airlines only allow one carry on bag :P

  3. Ahh, but this one more bag would round out the 6 bags, right? ;)

     

    I've been thinking about this bag myself, it'd be nice when I'm travelling for work to carry my camera and laptop.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.