Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

info needed pt-015

Started by domino22 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

info needed pt-015

2 posts
  1. Just ordered the PT-015 housing for the oly c5050. Now I need a strobe and arm set up,looking at the new sea&sea ys90dx with a fiber optic cable.Is this a good or bad deal? Tray and arm setup no clue-suggestions please! I am going to post this and shop for the c5050 and check back later so I can decide with your help and go after the rest. 5 weeks till Bonaire. Thanks dom

  2. sea&sea ys90dx with a fiber optic cable

    There are lots of people using this strobe and are very happy with it.

     

    Re: tray and arms you have lots of options and possible combinations. Depends on your requirements and budget. I use a sea and sea tray with Ultralight handle and ball-clamp arms. Check out Ultralight, Ikelite, TLC, Sea and Sea, Inon and Fisheye.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.