After getting back from an isolated, deserted rock in the the Southern Ocean where I was assisting in a wildlife feature film I thought I would put together some of the stock footage that I shot. I know that it isn't underwater but I do value your opinions and critique. I am going back in May / June and and these trips will be both surface and underwater so I look forward to sharing some of the underwater footage.
The music is Hans Zimmer... I really enjoyed Dareks shorts using Mr Zimmers work and though I would steal his idea
Jon
Nice vid but you should be careful about using unauthorized popular music, especially if you are attached to a bigger production.
Nice vid but you should be careful about using unauthorized popular music, especially if you are attached to a bigger production.
I totally agree Drew... this was just a little bit of fun. Normally I use royalty free tracks on everything but just fancied something different.
Really nice stuff Jon. I loved some of the long shots with pull back as well.
Even the edge softening filters added some nice feel to the imagery.
Great stuff!
Mate that looks cool....Canny wait for the main event
Pity about people being so greedy about royalties for their music , iusually have great tunes in mind when shooting scenes but just try and replicate them with a twist when im home...
Dive safe
DeanB
Thanks guys... I can't wait to jump in the water either the water was crystal clear (bloody chilly though). It will be interesting though as this is pretty much the Great White capital of Australia.
I'm a fair guy if he wants the footage for the track Hans is very welcome ; )... but it is a great track the guy is a legend!
Cheers
Jon
I'm a fair guy if he wants the footage for the track Hans is very welcome ; )... but it is a great track the guy is a legend!
Cheers
Jon
Your a star and a generous guy !!!
Get yourself a keyboard Bro... I did all my own atmospheric and ambient tunes for my pike film... Okay not quite the Zim but it worked really well...