Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica D-100 Review

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica D-100 Review

1 posts
  1. Excerpt: "In early June this year I realised that I must go to Raja Ampat to complete a final shoot for my new coffee-table book, Richest Reefs, which I have just completed. Short of time, and with no chance for a re-shoot (by the time you read this the book will be printed and on its way to the bookshop), I decided to take a second digital camera along for the trip. The Nikon D100 camera body and its Aquatica housing arrived the night before my departure. The entire exercise of opening the boxes, preparing the housing, popping a CompactFlash (CF) card, lens and battery into the camera, and completing the rig with twin Ikelite strobes, took me about 30 minutes. Sure, I may be familiar with cameras and housings, but this camera and housing are really easy to set up, fitting each other like a glove on a hand..."

     

    More --> http://wetpixel.com/reviews/d100_aquatica_aw/

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.