Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Critter ID - Colors of the Reef

Started by Seewolf ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Critter ID - Colors of the Reef

1 posts
  1. I spent some time organizing my pictures and trying to identify as many species as possible (at the moment close to 300 different species in more than 1000 pictures). You can search by common name, scientific name, and scientific taxa with thumbnails (at the moment fishes only). Here is the link: http://www.reefcolors.de/. Of course, there are errors, although I tried to check all names with WoRMS (the World Register of Marine Species). Have a look and let me know your opinion. I am always happy for suggestions to improve the database.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.