Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Beethoven's "Archduke" Piano Trio

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Beethoven's "Archduke" Piano Trio

3 posts
  1. Hey, guys. As some of you may know, I am a cellist. I thought some of you might want to hear a recording of my piano trio performing a few weeks ago. ;)

     

    It's an 8MB MP3 of the "Archduke" Beethoven Piano Trio in B-flat Major, Op. 97. There are mistakes, so if you like the piece, you should probably not download it. :P

     

    I participated in a chamber music workshop for a week when I got back from Bimini, and at the end of the week we had a little concert. So... it's a live recording after six days of practicing with some friends, and after two months of being away from the cello (which sucked).

     

    The link: http://www.echeng.com/music/recordings/Lee...rchduke_VBR.mp3

  2. There are mistakes, so if you like the piece, you should probably not download it. :)

    Eric - If there were any mistakes, my tin ear missed them. That was nine minutes of pure bliss for the ears. Thanks for sharing it!

  3. Very nice Eric. Makes me wish I had more time to get back to playing my piano. Too much work, housework, and other stuff going on for me to do the stuff I'd really rather be doing. Good news I get to escape to St. Vincent on Thursday for some diving . . .

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.