Im working on my film using my lovely MBP and have it wired up to my 26" Sony LCD for previewing... I have just got hold of a DELL 15" monitor in which i want to connect to my laptop as a 3rd screen to use for my scripting work and my footage / effects bins...
What would be the best way to do this amazing feat !!?????
Any help is a bonus... The more lamens terms the better as its just little ol me remember... Spliiters boxes maybe.. any recommendations
Cheers Jeremy Looks great... Little bit expensive really as you can get adapters for windoze based pc's for £40.... But i expect thats the beauty of Mac again ?????
Cheers Wags... i will... Getting a bit dis-interested now as they all seem to be about £200... I only wanted one for lazy reasons... I will wait i think... Hopefully they will make a USB-VGA/ D-SUB connector... Cheaper than £100
Thanks Guys
Dive safe
Dean(back to the drawing board)B
Can you connect your little toy camera to the mac via firewire, then connect the Tv out/component from the cam to the tv?
Then you can have 2 monitors for editing and then the timeline preview running through the cam to the tv?
Don't think it'll work with the EX, but might work with the HC. I used to do that on my old vx2000
Can you connect your little toy camera to the mac via firewire, then connect the Tv out/component from the cam to the tv?
Then you can have 2 monitors for editing and then the timeline preview running through the cam to the tv?
Don't think it'll work with the EX, but might work with the HC. I used to do that on my old vx2000
Little toy camera ...
Hmmm good idea Mr Buxton I will try this a.s.a.p...