Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Help with Nudibranch ID

Started by Dunadin ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Help with Nudibranch ID

2 posts
  1. I am trying to figure out what nudibranch is sitting on top of the brittle stars. The photo was taken at Anacapa Island, CA. Unfortunately, that's the best shot I got.

     

    Any thoughts?

     

    Thanks, Sergio

     

    IMG_0468.jpg

  2. I am trying to figure out what nudibranch is sitting on top of the brittle stars. The photo was taken at Anacapa Island, CA. Unfortunately, that's the best shot I got.

     

    Any thoughts?

     

    Thanks, Sergio

     

    Flabellina trilineata based on the white lines on the oral tentacles and down the tail.

     

    Clinton

    Edited by gecko1
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.