Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

skaphandrus.com - stolen photos

Started by wizbowes ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

skaphandrus.com - stolen photos

2 posts
  1. I've just come across a couple of my photos at http://www.skaphandrus.com which are posted on flickr as all rights reserved.

     

    I was approached via Flickr mail a couple of years ago by a Luis Miguens who asked to use one of my pictures on an exciting new project. I mailed back asking for more details which he failed to provide so they do not have my permission. Luis Miguens seems to be one of the owners of the site.

     

    I will be writing to ask for the pictures to be removed from their site - it may be worth others having a look to see if their pictures are there. At least they did credit me on the photos (that's how I found them!)

  2. Quick response from the site who should be taking the pictures down. Seems like they assumed that I would agree. I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.