I am new to this board and am new to underwater digital photography. I am a LONG time user of Nikonos V and now have a coolpix 5000 with a soon to arrive Tetra Housing. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Keith
Read-only discussion
I am new to this board and am new to underwater digital photography. I am a LONG time user of Nikonos V and now have a coolpix 5000 with a soon to arrive Tetra Housing. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Keith
Keith, would be glad to pass along information, but a couple of questions would help give us some direction . Also, try the search feature to find old threads about the cp5000.
Karl
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.