James Wiseman's review of the Aquatica S2 housing is in the latest edition of Underwater Photographer magazine (edition 14 is the latest). This is substantially the same review as previously posted on Wetpixel, and he even gives wetpixel a little plug in there.
Kudos to you James (though given that he is probably diving the Flower Gardens right now, perhaps he doesn't deserve it )
Thanks Craig!!!
Just back from the Flowergardens. It was awesome!
We got to rendezvous with the NOAA ship Nancy Foster and observe a deepwater ROV survey of the Honeycomb reefs in >250' of water. It was too cool! Did you know that the most common fish in the FGB is the Rough Tongued Bass?????
Now to go check out my article in UWP...
Cheers
James
I have been a subscriber to underwater photography mag for over a year. I think that the latest issue is the best so far.
It's good to see the S2 getting more prominence. There are still a lot of people out there that don't realise the S2 has full TTL compatability. Alex's article on natural light shots was also very well presented.
Congrats James. Feather in your cap for that I would say.
Alex's article on natural light shots was also very well presented.
I really should have retitled this thread to "Congrats to our MEN James and Alex". I had just downloaded the file and looked at the contents page, hadn't recognized that the available light article was in there too.
So, kudos to both of you on jobs well done.
B)
Personally, I think I deserve more kudos for my amazing modelling in Peter Rowlands' Oly 5050 review article - which by the way is an amazing camera/housing for the money.
I made sure I mentioned Wetpixel in my article (which should be there in the final version, although I haven't read my article since it has been in the mag, to check).