Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New enclosure for DC3400 and other small camera's

Started by CharlesWaters ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

New enclosure for DC3400 and other small camera's

1 posts
  1. I found a new outfit called Camerashield USA (http://www.camerashield.com/index.html) that has an inexpensive enclosure that a whole slew of digital cameras will fit in. I haven't tried it and I'd like to see if anyone else has any experience with it. (I was using the EWA bag with my camera, but my kids lost the metal closure device, dammit).

     

    Oh, even though it is supposed to be inexpensive, I haven't been able to determine the price. I gotta make some phone calls.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.