Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

what color ....

Started by matt215 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

what color ....

6 posts
  1. I want to display some of my photos on a wall. what colors are good on a wall for black and white photos? color? so far all my pics are mounted on 1/2 in foamboard with no frame. i'm about to paint my office, and want to know which colors will be a nice background for my photos.

  2. Color me old fashioned as I like looking at black and white photos against a white wall.

  3. I alway think black and white look nice against a pastel colour, blue is always a good choice or a pale cream........ do people come in your office? or is it just for you?

  4. We have just reframed our gallery wall. Perviously all photos were custom matted to the 3rd most predominate color in the image. With the acquisition of a new wide printer, we're going with quick change out frames and a common matt color. We finally decided on a dark grey-charcoal as the most pleasing for both W/A and macro shots.

  5. I alway think black and white look nice against a pastel colour, blue is always a good choice or a pale cream........ do people come in your office? or is it just for you?

     

    It's for me, but people are often in my office, both staff and patients. I'm leaning towards a tan/beige color

  6. Think that would look nice, hope you post some pics so we can all see.

     

    Have a good weekend

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.