Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

First UW Video Clip

Started by seansrs968 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

First UW Video Clip

3 posts
  1. Finally got done editing my first UW video from my recent trip to Key Largo. I have not yet put any music in it. If anyone has suggestions for music I welcome them. Here is the link:

     

  2. Hi there and welcome.

    Good work for your first one. :blink:

    I would put some music with it though instead of the bubbles.....

    There are lots of post in this forum about improving your underwater video so I suggest you use the search function and have a look around.

    Also where to find Royalty Free music to use.

     

    Looking at that clip though, there are lots of great subjects to shoot and one could spent quite abit of time on each one.

    Search for things like White Balancing and using a URPro filter to get better colour.

    One of the most important things to taking good vids underwater is to become a very competent diver first.

     

    If you cannot find what you are after feel free to ask.

    Have fun....

  3. Not sure what type of music if I was to put music in it I would use. One thing I learned I need to take longer clips. I would take to short of clips.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Sean

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.