Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

NudiBranch or softcoral

Started by diverdon ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

NudiBranch or softcoral

3 posts
  1. This is another shot from my 3-22-2009 dive at the Giant Clams dive site in Sabang, Mindoro, Philippines. When I was taking the shot I thought it was a nudibranch similar to a Ceratosoma alleni. If I had been willing to touch it I am sure I could have got better pictures, alas I refrained, and this is the only shot that shows what I thought might be rhinophores. Reviewing the pictures I am questioning my on the spot judgment that this was a nudibranch, I have not been able to find any like it online.

    post-5593-1241299198.jpg

  2. It's just Phyllodesmium longicirrum.

  3. It's just Phyllodesmium longicirrum.

     

    Indeed it is, thank you Matt.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.