Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Canon MP970 - shutting off colour management

Started by Timmoranuk ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon MP970 - shutting off colour management

4 posts
  1. I'm using a Colormunki photospectrometer to calibrate my monitors and printer however I find that low contrast images don't reproduce accurately. I spoke to Xrite (Colormunki) who advised that I need to speak to Canon about shutting down the driver's colour management whilst profiling a custom ICC profile and whilst applying that profile. I can delegate the colour management to Photoshop when printing but its not obvious how to achieve a shut down while profiling. Canon tech have been as much use as a chocolate teapot... Hope you can help. Thanks in advance.

  2. Thanks for the link Steve. In the Canon driver I can delegate the colour management to Photoshop at the point of printing but its finding the means to do that earlier when creating the profile...

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.