Hey all
First time poster!
I just purchased a Canon HF-S10 and have been shooting a bit with it for the past couple weeks and love it! I am going on my honeymoon to Bora Bora this June and would really love to get an enclosure to film underwater while there as opposed to getting an underwater "rugged" camera that won't take nearly as good video...
So my questions:
1) Is Ikelite supposed to have their HF-S10 housing out before mid-june?
2) How is traveling with enclosures? I plan on packing lightly, would I be able to fit it in my carryon? Are there any issues with traveling with such equipment?
3) I only plan on using this device once as I do not regularly dive/snorkel (I live in Michigan, boooooring)... Would my best bet on reselling it be through the classifieds here once I return from my trip?
4) Does this sound realistic or should I just use the camera for land shooting and do something else for underwater or nothing at all?
Thank you for any advice ![]()
Adam