Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

molting lobster

Started by Massachusetts ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

molting lobster

5 posts
  1. Last year I got the chance to see a lobster molting and filming it, infortunalty at that time I wasn’t filming in HD or using a filter or light however I manage to convert the DV format in HD and add some color.

     

    I made the video with a Sony HC9 with a Gate housing and a wide angle port (GP25)

     

    http://www.vimeo.com/4504121

  2. One word: Awesome!

     

    Imagine yourself doing that...

  3. Wow, that was great - thanks for sharing that - I had never seen that before !

  4. Amazing you got it, usually they hide since they are pretty vulnerable to attack.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.