Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

D100 Housing

Started by sjh ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

D100 Housing

2 posts
  1. Hi,

    Im new to this site and wanted to say that I have had the D100 housing(Titan) made by Light and Motion since the end of June,yes I was one of the lucky ones,I got one of the first,I must admit its an awesome toy and if anyone would like my thoughts on it dont hesitate to drop me a line.Im working down in Belize with the Aggressor Fleet.

    Steve

  2. Hi Steve,

     

    Welcome to Wetpixel!

     

    I'm sure many people would like to hear more about your setup. I'm going to move this post to the DSLR forum where it should get more attention.

     

    Sincerely,

    James Wiseman

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.