Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Anemone ID at night in Bonaire

Started by scuba spark ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Anemone ID at night in Bonaire

3 posts
  1. I don't know if there are any anemone experts out there, but I came across a few of these while doing a night dive on the Bari Reef in bonaire. They were all found in sand flats without any coral or rocks near by. I'm sure it's a fairly common anemone, but I had never seen one this open at night before.

    Anemoneatnight3.jpg

  2. Banded tube dwelling anemone

    Arachnanthus nocturnus

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

  3. Thanks for the ID.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.