Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Purchasing Vegas V Again

Started by Rogersea ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Purchasing Vegas V Again

2 posts
  1. Purchased Vegas Video several years ago, after upgrading my computer system and not really using the software, I find that I tossed out the box/w CD.

     

    I need to purchase it again and am wondering where you would recommend ordering it (in order to get the best price) as I would have bought it from one of the big box stores but the only one left is Best Buy.

     

    Cheers

  2. Purchased Vegas Video several years ago, after upgrading my computer system and not really using the software, I find that I tossed out the box/w CD.

     

    I need to purchase it again and am wondering where you would recommend ordering it (in order to get the best price) as I would have bought it from one of the big box stores but the only one left is Best Buy.

     

    Cheers

    Roger, whatever you do, make sure you get version 9 which is out today (according to reports.

     

    You sure you're not a still a registered user? Check it out in the support section of the SCS site. If so you could qualify for the upgrade price plus $50 discount and a freebie (effects, audio or loops package) by "pre-ordering" direct from Sony before 30th June.

     

    If you're not a registered user they're still throwing in a set of training DVDs and it looks to me like the price to buy direct is cheaper than B&H, which is one place I might have recommended.

     

    http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro9/promo

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.