Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

What is a good uw housing ?

Started by garo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

What is a good uw housing ?

3 posts
  1. A lot of web sites deal with digital camera and it helps me to find the one that suit me. But I can't find any information about the main criteria I should pay attention to choose the housing. What is a good one ? (technical criteria, price?, country ?...).

  2. As always 'good' is relative, Its depend on what you look for, What are the condition that your equipment you expect to work on (depth....)

    Is price is part of the considerations.

    And so on.....

  3. I'm looking for a housing which can reach 30m and more.

    Price is of course important but I can't understand what makes the difference beetween housings. (Except 10m-housings vs 100m- housing and the price which goes with). Is there any recommanded trademark ? Are the handle important ? Can you connect flashes on all of them ? ...

    Concerning the camera, even if I think it's a bit "too much" for a beginner like me, I'm truning round to the Sony F707 (because of the optical zoom and time before recharging).

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.