Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Rotating a media file for playback

Started by Kevster ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Rotating a media file for playback

2 posts
  1. Rotating a movie clip.

     

    I shot a small video clip of a turtle during a night dive with a G9.

     

    I shot the movie in the portrait orientation

    Can I use basic software to “rotate” the clip so it is in the correct orientation.

     

     

    I have various photo & standard microsoft media software.

    I would appreciate any tips.

     

    Thanks

    (Mods- if this is a very easy fix i have missed please PM me and delete this post!!!)

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.