I have just returned from a dive trip with my new Ikelite Olympus 5050 housing and suffered a small problem with it.
Basically deeper than about 18m the zoom does not function. I can only assume that this is a result of pressure slightly pressing in the front port.
This results in the camera locking if the zoom is used. This can be solved by turning the camera off and back on. The camera will not remain on - the lens extends and backs off until shallower than roughtly 18m.
This is of course easy to rectify by not touching the zoom when deep but not ideal.
Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have a solution.
Other than this I have been very happy with the housing and achieved some great pictures on my last trip (Deep South Marine parks in the Red Sea).
Thanks for your help,
Mark