I finally had the chance to shoot footage in the Red Sea using my new Canon 5D Mark II with the Sigma 15 F2.8 and the Aquatica housing. The location is Moses' Rock in Eilat, Israel. Diving is a deeply spiritual experience for me. Enjoy the film and share your thoughts:
Tovia
toviasinger1@aol.com
I finally had the chance to shoot footage in the Red Sea using my new Canon 5D Mark II with the Sigma 15 F2.8 and the Aquatica housing. The location is Moses' Rock in Eilat, Israel. Diving is a deeply spiritual experience for me. Enjoy the film and share your thoughts:
Tovia
toviasinger1@aol.com
Tovia - thanks for sharing, I love the perspective of the 15 FE, the music is pretty good too. What settings did you use for the camera? What depth? Looks to be under 10m. Amazing !
Becuase it was the first time I used the housing I shot it in full automatic (Green rectangle) at a depth of 20 feet. Thanks.
I finally had the chance to shoot footage in the Red Sea using my new Canon 5D Mark II with the Sigma 15 F2.8 and the Aquatica housing. The location is Moses' Rock in Eilat, Israel. Diving is a deeply spiritual experience for me. Enjoy the film and share your thoughts:
Tovia
toviasinger1@aol.com
Thanks Tovia!
You did a nice job for your first attempt at video. Congrats! The HD view is very clean. I couldn't make out the text in the normal view. How did you like the Aquatica housing for the 5D MkII? Technically, I'd suggest you think about changing the transition at the end so you can get a nice fade or something, just to avoid the abrupt transition. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings on the film. Not everyone will like it, but that's OK. At the end of the day you have made something you are proud of and that's what's really important. I look forward to watching you improve and add to your library.
Cheers,
Steve
Thanks Tovia!
You did a nice job for your first attempt at video. Congrats! The HD view is very clean. I couldn't make out the text in the normal view. How did you like the Aquatica housing for the 5D MkII? Technically, I'd suggest you think about changing the transition at the end so you can get a nice fade or something, just to avoid the abrupt transition. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings on the film. Not everyone will like it, but that's OK. At the end of the day you have made something you are proud of and that's what's really important. I look forward to watching you improve and add to your library.
Cheers,
Steve
Thank you. The problem is that I have been shoooting underwater stills for a decade and I've been using CS2-CS4 for the logenst time, but I am a novice at Premiere Pro. This is very complex software. So I feel like I am starting all over again learning and understanding Adobe for video. That is why I chose to do this shoot in shallow waters off of Eilat. The housing is just outstanding. What more can I say? They did an outstanding job on it. Up till now, I used their housing for my old Canon 20D. This housing is a blowout.