Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Underwater Journal's new look

Started by Walt Stearns ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Journal's new look

6 posts
  1. After a lot of painstaking work we have relaunched the The Underwater Journal website featuring complete website make over to where it now includes a Diver to Diver forum, blog page, news page as well as a updated and more comprehensive AquaPages dive equipment directory.

  2. Awesome work, Walt!!! The new site rocks! It's amazing how much information you've put into it -- all of the websites for manufacturers/publications/photo contests/certifying agencies, etc. I also like the links to the latest in scuba-related news, various blogs, and upcoming events/specials. Congratulations on a job well done!

     

    Doug

  3. I love your site. It's nice! But it would be cooler if ad came below your logo. Apart from that Kudos on your work.

     

    Best wishes and much success in all your endeavors.

  4. Many Thanks. We put a lot of work into, but there is still more to come. Also, if any one hasn't noticed, we have added a Diver to Diver forum accessible by clicking the community button or going to http://divertodiver.com

  5. Hi Walt,

     

    Great news. I checked out the new site too.

     

    I hope you don't get any grief about using "Diver to Diver" for your new forum from the Scuba Diving forum regulars. Did you acquire the forum from them - as I know it's very popular.

     

    Cheers

    James

  6. Hi James,

     

    As for Diver to Diver, what can they do. First I have it as our (Underwater Journal's) Diver to Diver Community Forum. Second, they don't have it Diver to Diver trade marked, and they most likely couldn't if they wanted too (hard to trade mark commonly used words), and third, they don't own the domains. I do, or at least divertodiver.com, divertodiver.net and diver2diver.net.

    Edited by Walt Stearns
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.